html> littlemushroomcap: True Tones :: The Modern Patchwork Table Runner

True Tones :: The Modern Patchwork Table Runner

Hi!

A couple of days ago, I made these table runners.  Both the table runners were patched up in an evening. They were quick and simple. I finished the blue one that very day, but had stalled a while before quilting the red one. Now the red one is quilted, it is yet stalled to be binded. I will do it very soon, but let's share them with all of you first.

Untitled

Untitled

I love the simplicity of cutting without measurements, simple strips and fun quilting. The inspiration came from the cover of the book " Quilts made Modern by Weeks Ringle"

Modern Quilt _ Table runner

quilting close up

These both were gifts and really need to make me one myself. It is funny sometimes how fast you can sew for someone else, but yet find it so hard to find time to sew for yourself. I bet you if they were meant to be mine, they wouldn't be done yet. There is a bigger reason to stall when they're your own project. How about you. Do you feel the same? If not, how do you keep yourslef motivated to get that thing for yourself done and done?

Red modern patchwork table runner

Well, till next time - have a lovely Week ahead!



Labels: , , , , , ,