html> littlemushroomcap: Girlfriend's Wallet on sale this week!

Girlfriend's Wallet on sale this week!

Hi!

I will be sewing along more wallet this weekend and thought it would be fun to have more people joining over to sew some too! If you are on Instagram, follow me at amira_littlemushroomcap. If you want to join in making the wallet, feel free to tag #LMCpattern so that I can see your version!

For this week, I am putting up a little sale for the pattern which you can purchase here on Craftsy or here on Etsy for only $5!

Go grab it. The pattern includes almost 50 photos to guide you through the whole sewing process. I still love my wallet (the brown patchwork one) and it is still sturdy and great!
They make great gifts too. One unique gift.

Main Photo Main Photo2

Wallet pattern

Thank You!

XX
Amira

Labels: , , , ,