html> littlemushroomcap: W.I.P : half square triangles

W.I.P : half square triangles

Hi!

It's been a while since I post W.I.Ps.
I love that Instagram was able to keep myself updated, since I have very limited amount on the computer lately. Mainly it's because the computer room is so cold this winter!

I am currently working on many things, I find myself jumping from one project to another. I am loving it though, because lately my mood seems to change every second! So, depending on my mood, I pick up any w.i.p that I would like to work on and progress it even a slight bit.

One of the w.i.p I have to show you today is the Kaffe Fasset Shot Cotton Rainbow HST quilt.

Rainbow Shot Cotton Kaffe Fasset 

When it all began with lots of teeny HST. Chain pieced and trimmed to 1.5".

Rainbow Shot Cotton Kaffe Fasset _ half square triangles chain pieced

Trimming HSTs

Playing Rainbow HST on the design board

The finished HST measures 1", and it was of course, for me to get those points matched was impossible, so I am not bothered to be all perfectionist. This quilt will grow, I am making bigger HSTs for the future border.

For now, it sits nicely on my design board.

Rainbow HST Quilt -  a beginning 

Other W.I.Ps that I could think of right now :

Quilts:

Aviatrix Medallion Quilt : All pieces cut.
Modern Medallion : Onto my Fourth Border
Swoon Quilt : Need to baste and quilt!

Bags:
Noodlehead duffelbag : all pieces cut, waiting to buy zipper

Will be updating more finishes soon. At least little things..

Thanks for visiting!
Linking up to :
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Labels: , , , ,