html> littlemushroomcap: Modern Medallion Update : waving not drowning

Modern Medallion Update : waving not drowning

Hi!


Been slacking a bit on blogging, have been making lots of things in my sewing room, but haven't been sharing here much as I wanted to. Sometimes I came back home from lab and whole day in front of computer at school that I just simply don't want to stare at the computer screen any longer when I reach home.

Today I am sharing along my progress of the modern medallion quilt along (quilt pattern by twolittleaussiebirds). This week, our quilt along host is Kate Quilts, sharing her post on this week task : the Waving not Drowning border.

waving but not drowning border modern medallion

Since I didn't get the chance to share last week : the drunk geese and the plain jane, I update here those progress too. Last week, our host was Ms Midge : who already had finished her quilt and it's looking amazing! Go check it out!

So, keeping the rainbow wash theme, I pursued my medallion quilt with more rainbow scraps, though I had to piece scraps together to get the effect, I love that I don't need any large pieces to begin with. I love the scrappy look so much!

wonky geese _ modern medallion 

modern medallion progress

Come by again next week for my stop with the Cross My heart border and the framed border!

Till then, Have a great week!
XOXO

Labels: , , , , , ,