html> littlemushroomcap: Modern Medallion Quilt Along : Cross My Heart and Stuck in the Middle Border

Modern Medallion Quilt Along : Cross My Heart and Stuck in the Middle Border

Hi!

 Welcome to my stop for the blog hop of the Modern Medallion quilt along. I see a lot of different versions coming along so well over at instagram #modernmedallion and over at facebook! It has been so much fun experimenting with a lot of improv, wonky style patchwork.

I have not have imagined that it is actually quite hard to get wonky look, but it was surely lots of fun.

Border 4 and 5 up

So how far have got to? This week, we can share our progress on the 4th and 5th border, which is the Cross My Heart and Stuck in The Middle. I continue with the rainbow wash theme with the crosses and decided to just go plain and white volume for the stuck in the middle border.

I did find one little trouble when putting these two borders, the crosses seams easily becomes undone and I had to sew back some of the stitches so that I don't get holes in my quilt. I guess it is because we trim them and the stitches can become quite loose.

Cross my Heart Border Prep modern medallionBorder 4 and 5 up_almost done!

Be extra careful not too stretch when putting on the 5th border on!

close up rainbow wash. border 5

Have a joyful journey finishing up the quilt! Lets link up your progress here:



An InLinkz Link-up

XX

Labels: , , ,