html> littlemushroomcap: Seeking Pattern testers : Girlfriend's wallet pattern by Littlemushroomcap

Seeking Pattern testers : Girlfriend's wallet pattern by Littlemushroomcap

Hi!

I am having fun making more wallets! This time I even include a patchy one and it's quilted. Loving this quilted version. I want to make more quilt version in the future. And guess what? You can be making yours too with my pattern soon to be released! It is called Girlfriend's Wallet.


Main Photo2

I have finalized the pattern and currently I am seeking for volunteer to test out the pattern. If you are interested, please email me or leave a comment below. I would be choosing the tester by the end of Monday 24 March 2014.

Main Photo

Requirement for testers :
- To finish sewing the wallet by 5th April
- Give me feedback once the wallet is done (by 5th April)


I would be happy to have few tester from different level of sewing skill. Though I must say, the pattern does require some basic skill like sewing a zipper, dealing with interfacing and basic understanding of sewing.

XOXO

Labels: , , ,