html> littlemushroomcap: The first of my hand-knitted sock.

The first of my hand-knitted sock.

Hi!

If you have been following my Weekend Do or My week of Crafting photos, you would probably have seen the progress of this knitted sock.

1_knitted sock 

 I am proud to call myself a knitter now! I love the process of knitting, though fiddly, I love it!

1_handknitting_knitted_sock_handmade 

I have never thought wearing this hand-knitted sock feel sooooo good! feels a little luxurious too.
I love the fit of this sock, snuggly to my feet. However I do prefer to have made the cuff longer. I guess I was just impatient to get it done!

1_knitted sock_first 
Anyway, I see more knitted socks in my future. Bought some yarns already for more adventure. Yikes. Now I am yarn stashing too!

I hope you had a great weekend! Despite of my little one being sick all this week and this weekend, I did have a lovely sew day with Canberra Modern Quilt Guild members today.

Till next time,
XOXO



Labels: , , , ,