html> littlemushroomcap: New Handmade Wallet

New Handmade Wallet

Hi!

I made a new wallet today!

one of a kind wallet 

I started from scratch, testing out new (to me) interfacing. Last time I made a wallet it went all soft and as much as I love it, it just could not hold my cards anymore. Besides, I made the card slot facing the wrong way last time.

wallet sewn - closed

This time the wallet turns out so much better and I believe would be used well.

I made a pocket to slip in my phone too.

handmade wallet 

If I have to make more wallets (I might be - as I am planning to sell some) I would make the bottom pocket slightly deeper. I cut the corners far too much in this one and it made it hard for me to slip in the cards.

wallet handmade

Linking up to



and Crazy Mom Quilts 

Labels: ,