html> littlemushroomcap: A finish quilt top and a crochet dishloth

A finish quilt top and a crochet dishloth

Hi!

This week I have been terribly busy and didn't have time to post on my blog, so here are all in one!

Since I am linking this post to finish it up Friday, here are some finishes first :

I finished a quilt top made from my own pattern (to be released on etsy soon)

Clover Lover_ A quilt in progress

Clover Lover_ A quilt in progress - quilt pattern_ littlemushroomcap

Last weekend I also manage to get another crochet dishcloth done. I love the textures on this one!

crochet dish cloth _ crochet kitchen

textures _ crochet _handmade photograph

flowers on crocheted dishcloth_handmade_ kitchen

textures _ crochet


By the way, I love spring! I can pick flowers and put some as props.. what fun!

XOXO




Labels: , , , ,