html> littlemushroomcap: July Recap & August Plans

July Recap & August Plans

Hi!

Another new month arrive. Really??? Already? Yes. That is often the reaction isn't?
I didn't blog much last month as I barely have time for photographing, editing and blogging and I was mostly just keeping up with life. I did some sewing, but didn't have time to update much.

So, this recap will have some new stuff I haven't shown yet here in the blog that I did in July and also the links back to projects that was blogged already.

I haven't blogged about me being stuffed up with this quilt  most of my nights in July. This scrappy trip along quilt top was previously blogged here.

quilting

It is finally finished in quilting and yet to be bound! I can't believe I have not yet get it bound after a week of it being done with the quilting. I guess I grew quite sick having this quilt on my machine. So, taking a break and being apart with it for a while isn't that bad.

quilting scrappytripalong

I'll get it bound soon and do a full blogpost on it. Then you can see the whole quilt. I hope it will soon be sunny so that I can take it outdoor for a photo session.


In July, I  also did some little sewing projects like making bags and pouches during those nights that I don't feel like quilting. And since my sister is here, I have been teaching her to do a lot of small projects too.

Quilte tote

Quilte tote front
Perfect Quilted Tote Pattern by Elizabeth Hartmans

Quilte tote inside
Had to put the mushroom on the inside too!

Quilte tote back

pouche
Testing out my new labels
 

Other than that, I managed to keep up with my Lucky Star BOM blogged here. And though currently I am left behind in the Zakka 2.0 SAL, I did manage to make the apron and the diamond placemat blogged here this July.

previously blogged

So enough with July, what is my plan for August?

These are on top of the plan:

1) My mum's quilt to be quilted and done by the end of this month! . It's her birthday this month!

Free Motion Quilting on My domestic machine - HST quilt
HST quilt, pattern by Jeni Baker  In color Order

2) My MIL quilt : to be quilted and bound too!


That's it. I am being rational. I think that will pretty much takes up all my August time. If I start on anything else, I doubt that I'll get this two quilts done!


Now let see what you are up to... Lets visit others on AUGUST Fresh Sewing Day and A lovely Year of Finishes.

A Lovely Year of FinishesLily's Quilts

XOXO



Labels: , ,