html> littlemushroomcap: W.I.P Wednesday

W.I.P Wednesday

Hi!

It has been a while since my last W.I.P post. Linking this up with Lee's at Freshly Pieced

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Not that I have none W.I.P, but have found that blogging does take time - and sometime I am short of that. Who isn't right...

Anyway,last week I have been spending most of time with the Make it Right Challenge and finally it got done! Here is a bit of sneak peek. I'll do a full post on 7th June when you can vote it too! O please do! :)



Last weekend we spent in Tathra Beach. The view was beautiful.


While DH goes fishing,  I ended up in the apartment making these:

Paper Piecing - Penrose tile

Paper Piecing - Penrose tile - fussy cutting

Paper Piecing - Penrose tile - block cut

Paper Piecing - Penrose tile - half way there

It is going to be another Penrose Tile which I made a while back for Travelling Pic Stitch.
Now, it is still not yet appliqued to its background. I am going to do it when the new version of the penrose tile is done. Hopefully.

Penrose Tile _ To be applique

I also worked on Modern Quilt Guild Canberra's quilt block. We are all assigned to blocks based on Canberra's Map. What a wonderful idea Crystal and Nicole had for the quilt. I am pretty sure it will turn out pretty good!

MQGC - Canberra Map Quilt - block c4 - in map

My block and scraps

MQGC - Canberra Map Quilt

Block c4 Done!

MQGC - Canberra Map Quilt - block c4

A few more on the list like quilting my HST Quilt and I feel a few more coming to be on my W.I.P list! Isn't ever so normal...

Free Motion Quilting on My domestic machine - HST quilt


BTW, I have a giveaway running here to celebrate a year of blogging on littlemushroomcap! Come and join in!


XOXO


Labels: , , , ,