html> littlemushroomcap: Happy Go Lucky Quilt from Simplify Book

Happy Go Lucky Quilt from Simplify Book

Hi!

Last week I finished quilting my "Happy Go Lucky" Quilt from Simplify by Camille Roskelley's book. Camille has recently comes up with the new fabric lines Happy Go Lucky as well.

Happy go lucky Quilt 

This quilt is made for my DH and since it finishes just in time for our anniversary which is this month, I tag the quilt with a bit of Anniversary wishes.

Anniversary Quilt Gift
I love Autumn.

Under shade of autumn
Happy Gomlucky in AutumnHappy go lucky Quilt 2 

My little helper.

little helper



Happy go lucky Quilt 3
Quilt Stats:

Fabrics : Bold and Beautiful by Michele D'Amore Jelly Roll, AGF Pure Elements  Tender Green, DS for spotlight/Joann.

Batting : Bamboo Batting by Sew Easy

Quilting : Square loops

Quilt Size : 76" x 80"

Pieced and Quilted by me on Janome DC2050 and Husqvarna 6690
















Linking Up to Fresh-Squeezed Fabric Show and Tell Tuesday

Labels: , , ,