html> littlemushroomcap: W.I.P Wednesday

W.I.P Wednesday

Hi!

This year, I want to track my progress a bit better, so this W.I.P Wednesday would be the best way to do so for each of my project, the unmoved or the progressing ones. All should be listed and revised every week.

I think that's a good habit. I should imply that to my studies too.

Anyway,
Here we go :

In progress are :

1) Two quilt tops to baste and quilt,

Half Square Triangle BOM In Color Order

HST In Color Order Quilt top by the riverside

Simplify Project; Happy Go Lucky Quilt

Simplify Project 2- Happy Go Lucky Quilt Top 

2) Scrappy Trip Along 

Uh-uh I got the bug too...Stopped at 6 blocks. Will be adding more fabrics into it.

on my wall as of 12th Jan 

3) Baby Jane


Yes! I did start on this.. hah. After quite sometime been thinking about it and how I love to see and wish I could make this Baby Jane quilt like this one day.. I finally start. with a little kick from Sharon and Jennie,
I got my first block done.. well, just another 224 blocks more..LOL


My first Baby Jane Block! - 11th Jan 2013 

4) An embroidery I made for In My Words Bloghop yet still to be sewn into a pouch

stitchery- in your words bloghop 

5) Scrap Vomit is coming along as leaders and enders in between project.

6) BOM 2013 for January: Some are done, some are in progress. I have selected the fabrics for About A Quilt QAL though. Ready to start!  Come and join!


Fabric Choices for About A quilt QAL

7) QBSA 2012 quilt top to be quilted and pieced with QAYG in progress this week!

Block quilted and trimmed 

8) My Gingko Blues is not progressing. all are cut and ready but I haven't had myself to sew it off!


Quite a lot in progress, I am hopping from one to another..but I love it that way..

Linking up to Wednesday W.I.P over at Lee's Freshly Pieced.

WIPWednesday

XOXO

Labels: ,