html> littlemushroomcap: Vintage Modern I Heart Quilt DONE!

Vintage Modern I Heart Quilt DONE!

Hi!

Finally I have time to post this..
It was done the first week of this year, making it my first quilt of the year 2013! Oh..its so good to say that..LOL 
You can see the progress of this quilt here.

And I can't tell you how happy I am with this quilt, but I really am happy with the final look of it.

VM-I Heart Quilt - Walking Quilt Look2

VM-I Heart Quilt - Walking Quilt back

Polka Dot Binding

Binding Scallop2'


I just can't stop loving the scalloped edge!


vintage modern I heart Quilt - pose 5 
vintage modern I heart Quilt - pose 2 

I did a simple loop all over free motion quilting.

vintage modern I heart Quilt - pose 4

vintage modern I heart Quilt - pose 3



Quilt Stat:

Size : 60"x 60" 
Quilt top Fabrics : Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille, scraps of white on white
Backing Fabrics: Infinity Designed for Spotlight 
Binding Fabric : Dumb Dots by Michael Miller in Red
Batting : Bamboo Batting
Finished on 5th January 2013 
  
VM-I Heart Quilt - Walking Quilt Look

XOXO



Labels: , , ,