html> littlemushroomcap: In My Words...

In My Words...

Hi!
Welcome to my blog. Today is my day for this hop "In Your Words".

So, greatest thanks to Madame Samm and Linda for making it happening!!

At first when I join this hop, I have other words to make.. words that mostly describe me. However, I didn't get to do what I planned in the first place as I have better plan ; a quick project to send out soon.

This past few week has been quite hard for my very bestfriend back in Malaysia, so we have been chatting a lot over the phone and I really wish I could just be there with her and lend a shoulder and just give a big hug..

I miss her so much, so I decided to make something for her.

A zippered pouch with this embroidery on:


stitchery- in your words bloghop

The planning of this stitchery took a very short time, I drew once on paper and went straight to the fabric.. I am glad it turned out fine. I love handwriting ever since I am little.. and I even still do so ever so neatly in my recipe book. LOL. Just for the fun of cursive wrting.

stitchery- in your words bloghop2

And a quilted postcard inside it.

be strong - in your words bloghop

Hoping she'll be strong and letting her know I really care.

............................................................................................................................................
Other wordy things to share with you today:

I made two more drawstring bag last weekend, one with the words, RECYCLE and REUSE.


Recycle- made tro use over and over

Reuse...

And..this is on my bed now; the pillows were my first attempt at raw edge applique which I made way back last year but I never showed them. They have really rough workmanship, so I am planning to make new ones with different words soon. Probably POSITIVE, HOPE and GRATEFUL

Bed Union Jack and pillow UcompUs

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you, so please do comments away..
Then visit other lovely bloggers who are on their day of hop today!

Life in the Scrapatch
Just Sew Sue
Nati's Little Things
Amy's Crafty Shenanigans
Pig Tales and Quilts
Scrappy 'n Happy 
Moosestash Quilting
Sowing Stitches
Just Quilt It 

For a giveaway, I am running one here till 15th Jan, Hop on and join in the giveaway.

XOXO



Labels: , , ,