html> littlemushroomcap: W.I.P : HST In Color Order BOM

W.I.P : HST In Color Order BOM

Hi!

How are you enjoying your holiday?I hope all of you had some fun times with friends and family! I miss my big family back in Malaysia. :(

Anyway, remember this fabric I bought with the voucher I won over at Kristy's..

Been Shopping with my win of Voucher- FQ shop

I bought Blush Anna Bella Bundle in the intention of making my mum a quilt.
And as she love sampler quilts, I am making the HST BOM by Jeni over at her blog.

From this to HST BOM

HST piecing

Mine has a different twist, as I did not use any solid. I meant to use all the fat quarters in the bundle without adding any more fabrics. Beside, I think my mum's house matches this kind of style rather than the modern one. Though it was tempting to make as Jeni's as it was really nice and clean.

HST IncolorOrder BOM - done all 12!

For now, all 12 blocks are done and squared up. I will be piecing the border soon and start on quilting. (I have 3 quilt tops to quilt up to date - hope I'll get to them soon!!)

A superb win!

On Christmas eve, I received the above! It was so nice of Lisa to come over to my house to send this over before going to her family dinner. I won this bundle of Aurifil from here. Thanks Laura! OOO I love the colours! I am totally over the rainbow for sure to have a grab at this!

Aurifil to try

Well, till then, 
Enjoy the end of the year! I am making big plans for next year and "planning" is a big part of next year, really!

Organize Myself
(I will be sharing where you can get these free planning templates soon!)

XOXO,


Labels: , ,