html> littlemushroomcap: HST In Color Order Quilt Top + QBSA Dec 2012

HST In Color Order Quilt Top + QBSA Dec 2012

Hi!

My second last post before the final post of the year.

I love spending a Sunday afternoon getting something done. Because that feeling boost my Monday and the week onwards. I got the quilt top for the HST In Color Order BOM done.

By the window pane:

HST Incolor Order Quilt top

By the riverside on Sunday evening while letting my little one splashes himself in water.

HST Incolor Order Quilt top by the riverside

LO in the river

Too windy for a hang-over-the-tree photos though.

Too windy for a hangovertree photo

I also got my December quilting block swap Australia done. Yes I am late. Such a bad partner. I received two great blocks from Erin. A great addition to the blocks I have received. I hope by the end of 2013, I'll be able to piece all of them up to a quilt top. Still working on my last year's QBSA quilt top. LOL.

QBSA Dec2012 Received

I made Erin a star block as requested. I chose the Fading Star here and use Jinny Beyer's line together with some purple stash to blend the fading star.

QBSA Dec2012 - Fading Star

Before I got to the final block - as usual a little time spent with the seam ripper.I hate silly mistake but I make them every so often. HOHO.

QBSA Dec2012

I need to go through my 100 day hustle this final day of 2012 and will do a last post tonight summarizing a wonderful year! See you!

XOXO


Labels: , ,