html> littlemushroomcap: Still Quilting.. and a photo of my first walking quilt!

Still Quilting.. and a photo of my first walking quilt!

Hi!

Its almost time for bed here down under...

And I am done for this weekend quilting.. The quilt is not yet done - but I'd say 90% done..so I am pretty pleased with the progress.. I'll show you in full when it gets done okay..

Though there are times like this, when I had to stop, relax and come back..

oopsy...

and pick it off; I am not a perfectionist neither I have time to be so.. but this was a bit too much..feeling so much better I got the stitch picked off.

done - ready for requilting

And yeah - my Machinger is dirty now : it does gets coloured with the green pen marking too.

dirty machinger-how to clean
Does anyone know whether this can be washed and how to?


Anyway;
We had a great weekend spent in the park too, and I have been meaning to take a walking quilt just like how Monica from Happy Zombie always does. So I did - with the only quilt I had - the Little Man Quilt. More about the quilt in this post here.

walking quilt-little man

Well, till then, Have a lovely week ahead!!

Labels: , , ,