html> littlemushroomcap: Saturday Sewing : Flea Market Fancy Cushion Cover

Saturday Sewing : Flea Market Fancy Cushion Cover

Hi!

How is your Saturday?

Mine was filled with a little fancy sewing. I finished up four of these :

Cushion Cover

It's a cushion cover - the cushion was not washable - only can be dried clean, so I decided to make a cover, so that next time the cover can just be easily washed in the washing machine. Besides, It adds a new colour to my dining.

Cushion Cover -Dining Makeover

Cushion Cover -Dining Makeover 2

I was having fun quilting straight line using Janome walking foot. Which reminds me, that I do need to post a little experience I had gone through with my walking foot. I'll do that in my next post!

Walking Foot - Straight line quilting

Till then, Enjoy your weekend!

P.S : I am learning to take better photos with my DSLR - and trying new things such as Pinterest and blog decorating.

XOXO
sign

Labels: , , , , ,