html> littlemushroomcap: Quilting Irish Chain, Scrap Vomit 2.5" square Swap, Jack Attack

Quilting Irish Chain, Scrap Vomit 2.5" square Swap, Jack Attack

Hi!

How is your week so far? Hope you are having a good week. As for me, it is quite a busy week day with very tiring head when I came home just wishing I could be stronger to touch the quilt on the sewing machine.

Well, I am hoping to finish up my Irish Chain quilt this week.. But so far, only few blocks are done.. I think I could get it done quilted by end of this week though. Weekend frenzy on it.. (In my head I do have few things to get done too by this week - need an urgent baby gift so maybe I have to squeeze in more time on my sewing machine!)

A little Progress on Irish Chain Quilt

I cut up 2.5" squares for the scrap swap hosted by Angie for Scrap Vomit quilt.

Scrap Vomit Swaps

All ready packed to go. Some left for my scrap vomit quilt. I even put those I cut for my Great Granny Squares in there since that is not progressing at all. I have not made a single block just yet. The real story behind the unprogressed Great Granny Blocks is that I miscut the charcoal kona cotton there in the ziplock bag - I thought that would become the background of my great granny blocks..but it was a bit small - it should be a rectangle not a square. So, now it will become the main part of my scrap vomit.

Scrap Vomit Swaps ready

Lastly, I managed to piece up my first 4 blocks for first flag of Jack Attack..

Jack Attack Progress

After going bits of mis-cut and mis-pieced. (now I totally learn it. Read instruction trice, measure twice and cut). Thanks to Lynne and her great instruction I was able to do it at last and unravel my confusion here..LOL


Well, I am linking up to W.I.P wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and Jack Attack Blogpost over at Lily's Quilt

Lilys Quilts

See you again !

XOXO





Labels: , , , , , , ,