html> littlemushroomcap: Inspire Me Monday : Lynne from Lily's Quilt

Inspire Me Monday : Lynne from Lily's Quilt

Hi!

Monday has arrived and its time to plan for the week.. What have you got on your plan for this week?

As for me, I have Jack Attack in my mind...and I plan to get the quilt top ready by this week! Here is where I left off..

Jack Attack Progress

So, who will be on my Inspire Me Monday ? Definitely Lynne from Lily's Quilt since she is the host of the QAL and the pattern maker for this Jack Attack quilt..

Photo and quilt by Lynne @ Lily's Quilt
Rock n Romance Jack Attack done!

Yes, beautiful isn't.. I am thrill to follow along the QAL and Lynne has great instruction which is so easy to follow.. You can join too whenever.. It's great fun! I can't wait to have my quilt ready..

Lilys QuiltsLily's QuiltsLily's Quilts


I am sure most of you are already her follower or at least have visited her. She has a slot every month on Fresh Sewing Day and Small blog meets. So go check it out if you haven't!


Lynne is definitely an inspiration for me. And I'm glad I found her in this blogland!


Anyway,
Apart from Jack Attack, I still need to finish up my Irish Chain Quilt. I am waiting to do that on the weekend.. Weekday nights are short and I rather spend time piecing than pushing up the quilt under the sewing machine.. It's quite tiring you know.. LOL..

Well, hope you had a good start to a great week!

Till then


XOXO

Labels: , ,