html> littlemushroomcap: Goodbye July 2012, Welcome August 2012

Goodbye July 2012, Welcome August 2012

Hi!

I am wrapping up July and moving on August hoping more will get done in August... 
Hope I am not too late. I mean it has been a week of August already. how time flies..

It's almost the end of winter here, and my July wasn't much productive in terms of getting things done. I have being doing a lot of little things which all became W.I.P. hehe. This is my first time having winter here in Canberra,and there have been quite a bit of ups and down with flu and all. There's no winter in Malaysia.. so, I hope I will get use to it the following year to come..

So here is the mosaic of things I did in July. 



BTW, that last one is a sneak peak of my bowls with borders.


And this August, I planned this:

1) Get another two "bowls with borders" mini quilt done and post for my turn of bloghop on 17th August
2) Piece my vintage-modern heart blocks (poor litle blocks of heart - i need to piece 4 together at least this August)
3) Sew a bag or two (I bought Emmaline bag pattern to make one bag for me to bring everyday to school)
4) Do a block for August Swap
5) Do some Great Granny QAL blocks


If you come from Lily's Quilt where small blog meet, I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am new to quilting and have started this blog a few months back and hopefully to share with all of you my new passion for quilting and vintage and modern fabrics! Follow me, and I'll follow you; if I haven't that is. I would love to meet others like me too. And your comments are most welcome, and mostly those are what motivates me more! Thank you for supporting!

XOXO,


Linking up to:
Lily's Quilts
and
Lily's Quilts

Labels: , ,